Friday, September 09, 2005

Seeking Artwork for Show or Sale

North Star Studios is interested in artwork for sale or show. Now that I have the place cleaned up a bit, it echos in here. It's time for me to start filling it with artwork!

If you are not ready to part with your beauties, I'd be happy to simply show your work. I can't sell everything or there will be nothing for visitors to see!

If your artwork is ready to move on from your artistic hands to the those of an admirer, I can help you find the buyer who need your artwork as much as you needed to create it!

I am interested in all media -- from pottery to paintings, mixed media, paper art, ....everything! I'm even planning a book nook for weary shoppers to sit and browse.

Interested? Contact the gallery owner for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home