Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome Guests!

I am so thrilled to find so many guests in the the gallery. The art you have brought will be welcome additions and will add to the festive atmosphere developing here. I am also delighted to know that my first visitors are finding inspiration here. That was my constant thought when cleaning up the space and searching for the first art pieces to be shown.

As you have likely seen and heard about, a glittery powder covers the shelves and floors of this gallery, courtesy of Providence, a sprite muse. You will not be able to avoid leaving here without some on your shoes or in your hair or on your clothes. Having this dust on you is not helpful in any way. It will ensure that the next wish you make will come true. Providence and I would love to hear from guests about their wishes and how they have come true. So remember to make a wish after you leave here and bring us news of your wish on your next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home