Sunday, January 08, 2006

Friends of the North Star Gallery

Because of the uncertainty of life and thunderstorms, I am issuing invitations to people to become Friends of the North Star Studios. This means those who choose to join can display their art works without contacting me first.

You can offer your art for sale or trade or just for the delight of visitors. Just let me know if you want an invitation.

I will also be organising a collage workshop and challenge on the theme of Angels in the near future. I hope you will all join in, even if you’ve never tried collage before, and any tips or tricks you want to share can be left in the comment boxes. The workshop will be held some time in February so there is plenty of time to prepare.

Yes! The studios are finally open for business! Please enjoy your visit, and don’t forget to make a wish as you leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home